Thursday, June 18, 2015

Get rid of Aliya

Now, i feel like i am the most useless woman in the world.
People, stop adoring me.
Stop saying i love you.
I didnt deserve that. Aku bukan perasan ramai orang suka aku blablabla. Tak, post kali ni bukan tujuan macam tu.
Post kali ni nak bgthu tntang someone yg tak layak untuk bersama sesiapa sbb dia terlalu tak sempurna. Dia macam someone yg takde masa depan sekarang. Mana layak dia nak bergandingan dengan kawan2 lain yang hebat2, bakal engineer, bakal doktor, bakal accountant. Dia tak boleh buat pilihan untuk tentukan masa hadapan dia apatah lagi nak tentukan pasangan hidup yang akan bersama sehidup semati. Dia taknak kahwin. Biarlah jadi andartu jaga mama. Tu je yg dia layak. Bersama mama pun sbb nak balas segala jasa mama yg tak mampu dibalas tu. Macam2 mama dia tolong dia, usaha nak berjaya but she cant do anything. I feel so bad right now. Every night i sleep with tears. I tell Allah everyday about my feeling. I ask for Allah help.  I ask Allah to lend me the power to be strong. I didnt tell anyone my problems. I dont want to ask simpaty. Then, people have many things to do rather than care about me. I fail to make my mama and ayah proud. The most worst feeling ever. The reason i cry everyday. Im very useless. I didnt deserve anyone to live with. Find a better life partner. I didnt deserve to have friend like syira n hajar. I love them so much but i dont know. I am too bad to be compare with them. I didnt have nothing right now. My life ruined by myself. I couldnt manage my life.
To person that hate me contohnya hazim, you should be yeay. The person you hate already have nothing. So please stop hating me. I didnt have nothing. I didnt have future. You should be glad we r already break up because you pernah ada partner yang boleh dikatakan the worst partner ever.
Person who read this, please pray to Allah for me. Pray to Allah, panjangkan umur mama. I didnt have other person to live with. Maybe i cant shower her with money, but i want to take care her with my best. Crying over again. Nothing else to do. You not feel what myself feel. My feeling like, i am nobody. The person shouldnt be remember, shouldnt be love. I didnt deserve. Mama, aliya banyak silap. Tak ikut cakap mama. Degil. Tapi aliya sayang mama sangat. Betul sayabg sangat. Im only want to be with mama. Please dont hate me. Please love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment